Some Brands Never Mislead
All fine filters that AAF markets in Europe supported by it's specific literature and mentioned on it's website are certified. This concerns panel filters, pocket filters and compact filters in the class M5-F9 to EN779:2012. All of AAF's certified products and literature will show the Eurovent label.
Eurovent Certification gives you the certainty that your filters live up to their performance.
Scope: Fine Filters Class M5-F9 according to EN779:2012
- Compliance with published performance data
- Filters are tested at an independant labboratory
- The participants must be ISO 9001 certified
- Every year Eurovent selects four filters for testing
- Certified products may carry the Eurovent Label
Scope of the program
Eurovent defines the certification program as: Air filters rated and sold as "Medium and Fine Filters Class M5, M6, F7-F9" as defined by standard EN779:2012.
When a company joins the program,all relevant air filter elements covered by obove definition shall be certified.
The following performance characteristics shall be certified:
- Filter class: M5 up to F9
- Initial pressure drop in Pa
- Minimum Efficiency (ME) according to EN779:2012 (as from 2013 test campaign)
- Energy efficiency according to Guideline 4/11 (as from 2013 test campaign)
How does it work:
Eurovent will choose four products of the participants product program that will be tested at an independent laboratory. Eurovent will choose between, VTT in Finland and SP in Sweden. The independent laboratory need to be certfified to ISO 17025 (accreditation).
If the independent test shows conformity with the published data, certification is granted. This procedure is repeated annually. For more information on the Eurovent Certification Programm see.